[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Upload Flagged

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Fri Oct 20 07:31:16 PDT 2006

re:

"Delete it after a polite notification to that guy."

"I think we should be strict about accepting SVGs that are only vector
graphics without any embedded bitmaps."

I agree with both of these statements, but I'd like to add that it would
be great if there was still a door open for artists who use paper and
pencils to upload scans and for bitmap artists to add uploads for the
purpose of conversion to SVG by OCAL contributers.

Much like the recent World-Label bitmaps in the requests section.

Ultimately the clip-art library however should be strictly vector art.

Gerald G.