[Clipart] Downloads

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Oct 26 10:46:44 PDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 19:51 +0300, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form
wrote:
> Name: John Maher
> E-mail: maherjw at yahoo.com
>

> Is it possible you could let me know what is in the various download
> packages? Is material duplicated? Do the latest download packages
> contain material in the earlier packages? Do the packages contain the
> material which is available from you under topic headings?
>
> Thank you!

Hi John, yes, the packages contain the same content through progressing
version. Thus, the latest package, 0.18 has all the content (barring
anything illegal or broken we found) of the previous versions.

Hopefully you are getting good use out of the packages...we love to hear
how people are using our project.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org