[Clipart] Penguin with a shirt

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Wed Sep 6 05:06:06 PDT 2006

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) wrote:
> Peter Mathijssen wrote:
>>
>> I used the contactform on the new website, but it went to someone
>> called Victor at ccmixter. I don't think he is related with ocal.
>
> Victor is the main developer of ccHost, it seems the field remained
> unmodified from the default setup.
> I had a quick look in our administrative interface and had no idea where
> to modify it, hope someone more knowledgeable will step in. Rejon?

It seems the address is correct now (the message is directed to this
list), but there is still a trick: if you are loged-in, the email
address corresponding to your account should be subscribed to the
mailing list, without login you have to supply an address subscribed to
the list, otherwise the message will need moderation.

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/