[Clipart] How d I download the full version

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Wed Aug 8 00:19:06 PDT 2007

Greg Bulmash wrote:
> I think the biggest challenge is finding enough people with enough time
> and serendipity to put an editorial spin on compiling the packages in
> some sort of meaningful way.

We were not able yet to put together the files from the old (home-grown)
website and the new one (ccHost). And we have several thousands of files
in each of those places.
So the first step would probably be import the old files (7000+) in the
new site along with the files stuck in incoming between these two stages
(thousands) and the failed uploads due to bugs in ccHost (hundreds).
A second step would be a huge collaborative editorial effort to bring
some sanity and organize them.
Only after that I believe we could think about a way to get a package.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/