[Clipart] [Fwd: hello I needed help with clip art1]

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:47:42 PDT 2007

> > From: Latoya Scott <lscottdesktoppubs at yahoo.com>
> > I am having a problem downloading the lastest and previous clip art.
> > clicked on the file and right click to select 'save target as' (is
> > that correct?), then when I opened it, it came up as the file is
> > corrupted
> > and have to download again, which I tried and didn't work.

You should provde more detail, like what images did you try to
download, what browser you are using, etc.

The best tip one can give you though, is to clean up your browser
cache and temp files.  If you got a corrupted file, it will stick in
cache, and make all other download attempts fail.  So, clear up your
browser cache.  If you don't know how, go to Google and type:
BROWSERNAME How to clear cache

Replace BROWSERNAME accordingly.

-Ivo