[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Uploading files

noreply at openclipart.org noreply at openclipart.org
Tue Dec 4 11:33:33 PST 2007

Sorry, I didn't know that in order to find my reply to problems in uploading clip art, I had to look in the archive of the mailing list.  Your faq says a person can build a tarball, your upload page says it will accept a zip file.  If a person can only upload the svg file, it's painful but okay.  How does one upload the README?  If 800 of us all manually upload svg files, there aren't likely to be namespace collisions, but that isn't true for the README that has the license statement in it.