[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] svg or png

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Wed Dec 19 05:25:43 PST 2007

worms invasion wrote:

> I also had and probably will have the problem to
> upload Inkscape SVG. It looks like, for big files
> (500Kb or so), the system doesn't accept Inkscape
> format, but accepts the same file saved as plain SVG
> (the file is then just a bit smaller). It would accept
> a 500Kb plain SVG, but not a 450 Inkscape SVG, so it's
> a bit frustrating :-)

I believe the main problem is not the file size, but its complexity.
Saving as "plain SVG" will reduce the complexity a bit and the upload
validator has greater chances for success (if I understood correctly).

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/