[Clipart] Planet OpenClipArt

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Mon Feb 26 23:25:58 PST 2007

Jon Phillips wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 09:59 +0200, Nicu Buculei (OCAL) wrote:
>> Jon Phillips wrote:
>>> Is there anyone we should remove from our planet? We could set a
>>> timeline of responding to our call to stay on our planet. Otherwise, I
>>> think better to have more blogger rather than less.
>> Investigating the use of Google Reader to serve titles I noticed the
>> feed for Christopher Schmidt was making our Planet to break, so I
>> commented-out him for the time being.
>
> How is this working?

It seems the RSS 0.92 feed work and the RSS 2.0 feed just break Planet -
strangely, as for other people with Wordpress is no problem with RSS 2.0

In a related action, I just re-enables the feeds for Bryce and
Inkscape.org, so for a couple of days Planet will look messy but will
settle after some new posts from us.

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/