[Clipart] [Fwd: Eric Searcy <emsearcy at osuosl.org>]

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Jul 12 00:31:44 PDT 2007

This is why OSUOSL is hot! I asked for the upgrade of our mysql to 5 a
couple of hours ago, and its already planned. Also, they quickly added
accounts! In fact, all previous developer accounts from our old fd.o
servers have now been added to our OSUOSL server, hawthorn. Also, all
openclipart.org and openfontlibrary.org developers can work on both
projects.

Yes, still the db issue on openclipart.org has not been solved, but
things are moving right now. The founder of ccHost now has access and
rworth has been helping. Yet again, trying to spread out the power and
access, but the bottleneck is still me. I'm trying to fix this as much
as possible... :)

Cheers!

Jon