[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Hochladen Flagged

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Sun Mar 18 23:35:41 PDT 2007

Jon Phillips wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-03-18 at 21:17 +0100, momo wrote:
>> Should we delete this clipart? itr is true that it is very badly drawn and I
>> don't think someone will use it at all...
>
> Absolutely not IMO. This is why we have filtering, taggin, ratings and
> reviews. Since we all have our own judgments, it would be like limiting
> free speech and opinions, which we will all differ on.
>
> If you don't like it, then please comment, review, rate, and/or even
> better, make a remix of it and improve it. Or, even better, give
> positive/constructive advice to the artist to encourage him/her to work
> on it some more, by giving pointers...

One more "I agree" from me, is a slippery slope to delete contribution
based on what we consider quality.
This being said, I rated the image (with the lowest score possible, 1).
And I can't believe Ray Strode, who is a known desktop developer, did
such a bad image on purpose, maybe he was just testing the system.

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/