[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 43, Issue 27

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Nov 2 00:09:54 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-10-31 at 05:57 -0700, John Olsen wrote:

> > It's about 400 valid SVGs - the majority of them by Gerald G and
> > Architetto Francesco Rollandin.  You Jon Phillips have about 16.
> > Jean-Victor Bali, Molumen, Nicu Buculei, Patricia Fidi , Moises Maza,
> > Martin Kozak, Benji Park all have notable numbers.  Any of these
> > people who can upload their own files would really help.
> >
> > I still don't know where I can upload them in bulk or if I should do
> > that.
> >

> So the little red hen has a request.  I uploaded the files I got out
> of the zerobyte recovery folder to a public server.  If you see your
> name listed below and can help out by uploading our own files again,
> it would really help.  Also it is the easiest way to retain
> authorship.  The larger version includes the dupes and bad files.
> The smaller has zipped sub-folders by author.  Here's the authors in
> this package:
>

> Al Arthur
> Alexandru Popescu
> Andrea Bianchini
> AnonMoos
> assorted authors
> Benji Park
> Bob Dagit - I think these are not PD
> Brice Boyer
> Charles McColm
> Dan Gerhards
> David Hermann
> Dennis Bond
> Federico Zenith
> Francesco Rollandin
> Frank Scheuer
> Frouke
> Gerald G
> Gustav L^^v
> Jarno Vasamaa
> Jean-Victor Balin
> Jonadab the Unsightly One
> jon Phillips
> K Yager
> Martin Kozak
> Matthew Gates
> mimhooh
> Moises Maza
> molumen
> Nathan Eady
> Nico Buculei
> Nurbldoff
> Patricia Fidi
> Roman Bertle
> Sergio Luiz
> Stepan Klimov
> Stuporglue
> Susan Park
> Vladimir Hernandez

> The files are here: http://homepage.mac.com/johnny_automatic/
> FileSharing25.html
>
> If you take a folder please either note it in the roadmap under the
> zerobyte recovery entry http://openclipart.org/wiki/Roadmap or let me
> know and I'll do it.

John, please make a page with these names on it and explicitly what they
relate too...we need to keep good records of this for migration and if
we need to do any other cleanup...

thx

Jon

> Thanks,
>
> John Olsen/Johnny Automatic

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.