[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Browsable SVG directory

Glenns Photos glennsphotos at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:11:16 PDT 2007

Jon -

Related to the tumbnail problem, have you or anyone on this list looked for
any pure javascript libraries to render svg? A quick Google search revealed
a few possibilities, but it appears many either rely on svg browser support,
or only partially support the svg spec. Maybe you don't have to create png
files if one exists that works across the major browsers.

- Glenn