[Clipart] Announcement: SVGZ files now supported

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Nov 6 14:51:53 PST 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-07 at 08:27 +1000, Ryan Lerch wrote:

> >> Yes, I was thinking an announcement on the front page would be good.
> The news is done very "by hand" at the moment, and all by me... i edit
> the front page, home.xml and reupload it to the server via the cchost
> manage pages, then i edit the RSS feed by hand and then do the same...

What about my idea of just switching to using the planet and our sites?
The bummer about this is there is no archive, but...I guess that's why
we have the web...are there any planet planets with archive (like venus
or other?)

I want to get this process to be simplified and easy for anyone to
contribute tooo...

It also wouldn't be hard to make some type of blogging concept into
ccHost, but that is another thing altogether and I don't have time to
hack on that, but maybe someone else does?

> feel free to forward me a news item and i will post it on the site, and
> do the edit the RSS file too...
> >> I've
> >> also been thinking it would be nice to start doing the clipart of the week
> >> again. How is the clipart of the week decided? Is this described on part
> >> of the wiki I haven't read? :)
> >>

> Basically Clipart of the week was something that i started doing, and
> basically, it was just my picks of the best clipart, we could easily
> discuss it here on the list, so post some links of the outstanding
> clipart, and i will get them posted as clipart of the week...

Can we just do this all on openclipart? I think we should just try to
keep this as low barrier as possible...

> cheers,
>
> ryanlerch

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.