[Clipart] Announcement: SVGZ files now supported

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Wed Nov 7 05:37:15 PST 2007

Hi, answers are inline.

>>> Yes, I was thinking an announcement on the front page would be good.
> The news is done very "by hand" at the moment, and all by me... i edit
> the front page, home.xml and reupload it to the server via the cchost
> manage pages, then i edit the RSS feed by hand and then do the same...

Ouch! that's painfully manual and somewhat counterproductive... I think
Jon's proposition about an OCAL blog is very cool because a) we all can post
there, b) it's easily editable, and c) we will be able to hook up with the
Planet (as proposed by Jon too).

> feel free to forward me a news item and i will post it on the site, and
> do the edit the RSS file too...
>>> I've
>>> also been thinking it would be nice to start doing the clipart of the
>>> week
>>> again. How is the clipart of the week decided? Is this described on part
>>> of the wiki I haven't read? :)
>>>

> Basically Clipart of the week was something that i started doing, and
> basically, it was just my picks of the best clipart, we could easily
> discuss it here on the list, so post some links of the outstanding
> clipart, and i will get them posted as clipart of the week...

Ok, here are some of the cool entries I can propose to clipart of the week
(among them are a couple of my remixes, it's up to you to judge if they are
worth posting :p )
http://openclipart.org/media/files/ampeddesign/4745
http://openclipart.org/media/files/molumen/3767 which is a remix of Andy's
http://openclipart.org/media/files/Andy/3764
http://openclipart.org/media/files/maqndon/4270
http://openclipart.org/media/files/rihard/2704
http://openclipart.org/media/files/carlitos/5360 baloons are fun :)
http://openclipart.org/media/files/molumen/5340 which is a remix of
http://openclipart.org/media/files/sl4yerPL/5326
http://openclipart.org/media/files/Gerald_G/5293 or
http://openclipart.org/media/files/Gerald_G/5292 (nice and cute)
http://openclipart.org/media/files/BenBois/5274
http://openclipart.org/media/files/BenBois/5268
http://openclipart.org/media/files/johnny_automatic/5261 (I love this one!)
http://openclipart.org/media/files/johnny_automatic/5222 (and this one too!)
http://openclipart.org/media/files/BenBois/5270 and
http://openclipart.org/media/files/BenBois/5271 as landmark cliparts
http://openclipart.org/media/files/BenBois/5275
http://openclipart.org/media/files/BenBois/5276 (Xmas is coming so posting a
souple of thematic cliparts of the week is a good idea)
http://openclipart.org/media/files/BenBois/5278

Thanks!
Molumen