[Clipart] adding page to Wiki

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Wed Nov 7 08:26:45 PST 2007

Am I missing something?  I can't seem to find the method to ADD a
page to our wiki.  I see how to do it for Wikipedia but don't see a
similar way here.  I want to add a page with all the authors from the
archive as a checklist for upload progress.  I'd like to link it to
the roadmap rather than add it to the contents of the Roadmap (it's a
lot of names and I think should be on it's own page rather than fill
half the roadmap with the details.  Can someone point me in the right
direction?

I noticed there was a retired authors page from 0.18 but it is easier
for me to post a new one based on my list then cross-check it all.

John Olsen