[Clipart] where to browse clipart images? (looking for VPN diagrams)

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Fri Nov 9 06:28:23 PST 2007

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007, Jon Phillips wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-11-01 at 18:54 -0500, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > I am looking for clipart images. There used to be an OpenClipart website
> > where I could view many images at a time.
>
> We are working on that right now...we'd love to have your help in
> pushing forward on our roadmap: http://openclipart.org/wiki/roadmap

It has been a week and this thread had a few emails. but I don't seem to
have an answer yet.

The roadmap says thumbnails for 0.19 pre are done. What is 0.19 pre? And
where can I see them?

Does the software support thumbnails? If so, why doesn't it show them?

I'd like to help. But I need:

- access to the data (SVG files, thumbnails if exist). Are they in CVS?

- point me to the code

If I can't modify the code, at least I can create all missing thumbnails
and make a simple script to generate static HTML pages for all the tags
that show (img src) the thumbnails. Even if that is not using the ccHost
structure, it is better than nothing.

I have freedesktop.org login. Can I have access to the OSUOSL system?

  Jeremy C. Reed