[Clipart] new cronjob for openclipart news

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Mon Nov 12 23:29:27 PST 2007

Jon Phillips wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 08:41 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> Why do we need two aggregators? How is this different from the regular
>> planet? Do you filter the original feeds on specific tags? If so, people
>> from original planet ocal should add an "ocal" or "inkscape" tag to some
>> of their posts to be considered "news" worthy?
>
> Yah, the idea is to have the regular "noisy" planet and then the planet
> news that ppl. can write for with their category/tag for direction
> towards the main page of openclipart.org ... this is more official
> news...does this make sense?

So from now on when I will post something "OCAL news"-worthy I will add
an "ocal" tag, the feed for this category is (empty for the time being)
http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/ocal

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/