[Clipart] clipart files

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Fri Nov 23 08:28:26 PST 2007

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Mohamed Ibrahim wrote:
>> - Planned goals for every release.
>
> We didn't release for a couple of years already, the goal for the next
> release is (I believe) "import all the old files from the old site to
> ccHost".
> We also need to figure a way to package the files from ccHost.

Uh, I should have been more verbose here: usually by "release" we
understood a big package (tarball, zip, other formats) containing all
the images submitted so far.
We used also to link some features of the websites to those releases,
but the focus was always on SVG.

If we manage to put together all the files from both the old and the new
site, we may get to a very large size, so we may reconsider what a
release is and provide different packages. But before this, we really
must put all SVGs in one single place.
A feature which could help *a lot* would be batch import (personally I
am reluctant in re-uploading some hundreds of files manually, one by one).

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/