[Clipart] clipart files

Mohamed Ibrahim mibrahim at mibrahim.net
Fri Nov 23 10:28:39 PST 2007

Hi,

They are all public domain. I also didn't know that the tags exist
inside the SVG files, so that will definitely be helpful. The images are
from both the 0.18 and the 0.2 pre release
(http://commons.desciclomidia.org/wiki/Category:Openclipart). I used the
directory names and file names as a source of tags, so there's
definitely some work to do there.

I think the tag tip is very nice too. I already list the most relevant
four tags if you embed the picture using HTML in a weblog, so I might as
well add them for the search results.

Best Regards,
Mohamed