[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Clip Art library for distribution

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Oct 15 09:49:40 PDT 2007

Hi, see this item on the FAQ:

http://www.openclipart.org/wiki/FAQ#What_limitations_are_there_in_how_I_can_use_the_clipart.3F

Of course we love to know how you use it and consider donating to us if
you feel like we deserve it, of course these are not requirements :)

Jon

On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 16:04 +0000, noreply at openclipart.org wrote:
> Hello,
> I am writing on behalf of Claro Software Ltd. ( www.clarosoftware.com )
> We are searching for a clipart library which we could use within one of our Software.
> We are planning to use the clip arts to extend our already existing image library, which is used in
> a check meaning/homophone function within our Software.
> The user will be only able to view these images will be displayed max. 200 x 200px
> We would like to purchase the right of renaming, sometimes modifying and reselling within our product.
> The images should come as Wmfs, pngs, and if possible Ai files.
>
> Do you have any licensing possibilities for this use?
>
> Maria Redhead

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.