[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 43, Issue 18

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Oct 26 16:24:25 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-10-26 at 06:05 -0700, John Olsen wrote:

> > Message: 3
> > Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:46:52 +0000
> > From: Frederik Elwert <frederik.elwert at web.de>
> > Subject: Re: [Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 43, Issue 17
> > To: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
> >
> > Hey John,
> >
> > Am Donnerstag, den 25.10.2007, 06:13 -0700 schrieb John Olsen:
> >> Excuse my non-geekness, but where would I install this UserScript?
> >
> > If you use Opera, you can put it in any folder and specify that in the
> > JavaScript preferences.
> >
> > For Firefox, you need the Greasemonkey extension. Once that is
> > installed, it recognizes UserScripts (with the user.js-extension) and
> > asks you to install it. Pretty simple.
> >
> > I'll see if I can modify the script to drop the jquery dependency, it
> > was merely a coding aid and might disturb some other websites. So you
> > might want to activate Greasemonkey for the moment only while
> > you're on
> > openclipart.org via the mokey icon in the lower right corner.
> >

> > End of clipart Digest, Vol 43, Issue 18
> > ***************************************
>

> That's great.  At the very least it shows a method that works.
> Thanks again, John

Yes, cool, but better to solve the problem.

Hook it up!

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?product=openclipart.org

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.