[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 43, Issue 20

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Oct 27 22:13:02 PDT 2007

Ok, well, there is a package on our site with all old archived clipart

http://openclipart.org/downloads/

[ ] openclipart-clipart-2007-02-05.tar.gz              06-Feb-2007 06:16
123M

http://download.openclipart.org/downloads/openclipart-clipart-2007-02-05.tar.gz

The first package above is all pre-0.19 art

[ ] openclipart-incoming-2007-02-05.tar.gz             06-Feb-2007 06:14
56M

http://download.openclipart.org/downloads/openclipart-incoming-2007-02-05.tar.gz

This one above (incoming) is from the incoming folder from the old site...

Those are the files that need to be imported into our system...I updated the roadmap with this knowledge:

http://openclipart.org/wiki/Roadmap

Jon

On Sat, 2007-10-27 at 22:05 -0700, John Olsen wrote:

> i found the old files 2005-jan 2007 already uploaded with a browser
> displaying thumbnails at: http://commons.uncyclomedia.org/wiki/
> Category:Openclipart
>
> It was just put up raw from the files I am working through so has a
> lot of errors and no author or tags - just sorted by the categories
> the release had them in including dupes and bad files.
>
> John
>
> > Message: 2
> > Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:07:08 -0700
> > From: John Olsen <johnny_automatic at mac.com>
> > Subject: Re: [Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 43, Issue 19
> > To: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
> >

> > Where are we on the archive import?  Can I do any work on that yet?
> > I can do any kind of editing of files, tagging, sorting, whatever
> > with the files themselves.  I finally went through the steps of
> > setting up IRC but didn't find anyone on - well it was Friday at
> > 5pm.  So I thought I'd ask here - the slow way. :)  i just don't know
> > if there is a plan to divide up the work or scheme for moving it/
> > checking it.
> >
> > John Olsen

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.