[Clipart] getid3 svgz support

Roan Horning Roan at Horning.us
Tue Oct 30 08:11:04 PDT 2007

> Brilliant sir!!! Everyone give Roan a round of applause!
No applause neccessary, just throw wuffie.

> Roan, you have an account on the new server, right? Could you install
this solution onto /var/www/test.openclipart.org/htdocs and put this in
motion...will be great to add support to svgz...!!!

I received an email in July about the new account, but haven't tried to
log on. It said something about my private keys, which I think I lost when
my laptop died in May (backup, what's a backup). I will see about getting
onto the server, and uploading to the above directory.

> Cool...did you send getid3 team a patch too?
I haven't yet, but plan on doing that.

Thanks,
Roan