[Clipart] Invitation to Libre Graphics Meeting 2008

Jolanta Soja jolanta.soja at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 08:45:11 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm Jolanta Soja, and I'm an organizator of Libre Graphics Meeting
2008 (Check http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org for more info,
please).

LGM is all about participation. Artists and developers, feel free to
bring your laptops and show us what you can (and can't yet) do. Libre
Graphics Meeting is free to attend, and open to all.

This upcoming edition will take place from 8-11th of May 2008 in
Wroclaw, a great city with over 600 thousand population, located in
southwestern Poland, 160 km from Germany and 120 km from the Czech
Republic.

As an official organizer I have the pleasure to invite Open Clip Art
Library project team to participate in LGM 2008. Please let us know if
we can expect you joining us.

If you would like to learn more or ask about something do not hesitate
to reply to this mail or visit #lgm IRC channel at freenode.

--
Best regards,

Jolanta Soja
Official Organizer