[Clipart] Attention all OCAL users: new drawing contest to show your skills

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Sep 3 12:18:10 PDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-09-01 at 12:13 +0100, Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves wrote:
> Heeey, if nobody updates the site nobody will find out about the
> contest, and it will either be a failure or it will force me to extend
> the date of the contest.
>
> If an OCAL admin is around, I would appreciate if s/he would update
> the site news.
>

> -Ivo

Heya Ivo, please oh please confirm with us the timeline on this and get
some sign-off on this from the list before proceeding...I thought we
were still discussing this start time...the other thing is if you want
to do, please get the necessary access to edit the site and set up
things for the contest to help out...do you have access enough to help
out? What is your username on the site, I can make you an admin to help
out, etc...

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org