[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Questions not found. .

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Sep 22 14:55:41 PDT 2007

What url are you talking about? And, what browser on what os? thanks!

Jon

On Sat, 2007-09-22 at 14:58 +0000, kaymon2002 at yahoo.com wrote:
> Why can't I see all the clipart I click on?
> Why when I click on a link do I get "file not found"?
> Example:
> Thanks to Alberto Simes, we now have a "Clip Art Browser!" I clicked on the highlighted"Clip Art Browser" and got "file not found.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.