[Clipart] test area for openclipart.org

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Sep 23 21:21:35 PDT 2007

BTW, I'm not negative on this community whatsoever...I just want it to
take off and new blood to come in :) I am getting more and more busy
with Creative Commons and other life things (like buying a house,
etc) :)

Anyway, I have setup a test area for openclipart.org that any developer
with access to hawthorn.osuosl.org, will be able to use for testing
purposes before we make things live.

I'm still trying to sort out another change which is absolute URLs on
cchost, which is keeping this test server kinda useless unless all urls
point to test.openclipart.org and not openclipart.org ;)

More in a bit...

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.