[Clipart] Thumbnails for browsing

Axiom X11 axiomx11 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 06:00:25 PDT 2007

Ah, sorry if it sounds like I am over promising my alleged skills.  I need
to mess with the installation I have here before I start doing anything on
your test server methinks.  Looks like it is designed with audio in mind.

Don't let the fact that I am looking at it stop you from developing a
thumbnail view.  I am still at the stage of looking to see exactly what
needs done.  (Also bogged down with some actual work at the moment.)

-Brian