[Clipart] ccHost, php and validation

Jon Phillips jon at creativecommons.org
Thu Apr 3 02:50:35 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 09:09 +0100, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:
> ccHost, php and validation
>
> jon,
>
> tried  contacting you on irc without luck...
>
> I'd be interested to contribute.
>
> presumably I need a copy of the clipart version of ccHost.
> where can I download?

I think you figured this out!

The latest version in SVN is where to go:
http://creativecommons.org/projects/cchost

and SVN now: http://code.creativecommons.org

> where is the php script that deals with:
> cc_form_submit ?

The important point to note about ccHost is that its event-based so

http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/cchost/docs/

> is the website a separate entity?
> if so where can I download?
> in particular php script related
> to: http://openclipart.org/media/submit/clipart

We don't allow downloads of the website because you need the db and that
has lots of personal/private info...but, if you submit a
patch/contribution to the project (cchost and/or openclipart), then we
will consider giving you access to the dev/test server...we try to not
make this hard, but have to have some type of barrier :)

Jon

> cheers
>
> ~:"
>
> peepo