[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 48, Issue 3

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Mon Apr 7 09:16:33 PDT 2008

I find I cannot even get to these blockers as an admin.  I still think
some of it is traceable to the "BAN" link under the admin options.   I
hit that by mistake on one file and that file because inaccessible to
me in anyway.  it also then became a blocker so that any tag sort that
encounters it returns the error noted.  All of this is a hunk based on
my experiences with this file.

I had previously asked about what actually happens when the BAN link
is selected.  A message came up saying it would be reviewed, but I
have no idea what the actions of the BAN are.

So, sorry to say, I do not know how to access a file that returns an
error through the web interface.

John

On Apr 7, 2008, at 2:11 AM, Jon Phillips wrote:

> Have you tried to re-upload one of these problematic files with admin
> interface or in a similar fashion to below?
>
> Jon

>>> Indeed, it is broken for me too.
>>>

>> There is a bad file that acts as a blocker -  try http://openclipart.org/media/view/media/requests?offset=15
>>   where the ?offset=15 part will move past the bad file.  you can use
>> that for any tag that blocks you, adjusting the number until you
>> don't
>> get an error.
>>
>> John Olsen/ Johnny Automatic
> --