[Clipart] big file loss

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Aug 23 06:01:32 PDT 2008

Something doesn't look right...anyone have the last count?

OSUOSL? Has anyone moved things around on the Open Clip Art Library site
in the last day or so? We are getting reports of lost files...

What backups do we have for openclipart.org as well? Maybe need to
review backups from a week ago or a few days...I haven't synced in a few
with the test.openclipart.org

Thanks all...working to track this down.

Jon