[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Interview

noreply at openclipart.org noreply at openclipart.org
Wed Aug 27 07:31:04 PDT 2008

Hi there,

I write a 'zine called 'The New Wave of Cut & Paste' (some sample pages up at myspace.com/thenewwaveofcutandpaste) and one of the defining parts of the zine is that all the interviews/reviews/articles use clip art.  As such I'd like to repay my debt to clip art by interviewing someone from the Open Clip Art library!  So would it be ok if I sent some questions over?  If so what would be the best email address?  Although the zine is quite tongue in cheek in nature there are some sensible interviews included and last issue sold over 500 copies across the UK, Australia, America and Ireland so you would get some publicity out of it!

Thanks for taking the time

Toby