[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] clker.com - part 3

Mohamed Ibrahim mibrahim at mibrahim.net
Tue Feb 5 10:59:31 PST 2008

Hello,

I've been working with clker.com from time to time as a hack to help me
search for images. I also wanted to make RESTful api's to integrate the
clipart with openoffice in an easy way. I've did some work on that, did
some work on making automated categories and wanted to add the
categories code in ccMixter, just I didn't have any time lately. The
last blog post was Nov.30, that's basically the last time I touched the
code.

There's other things that I intend to do with clker.com that does not
have to do with OCAL images, like adding raster pictures from NOAA - I
just didn't have time to do that either !

I didn't remove the publisher info from the SVG meta data, since there
was no reason to do that. So for example "
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/a/8/8/c/11949992801608768593view_top_bottom.svg
" still shows inside:
        <dc:creator>
          <cc:Agent>
            <dc:title>Jose Hevia</dc:title>
          </cc:Agent>
        </dc:creator>

And one thing that I should plan for is showing that metadata on every
pictures page, since I'm not trying to take credit for the art itself.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Ibrahim