[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] clker.com - part 3

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Tue Feb 5 23:04:52 PST 2008

Greg Bulmash wrote:
> Maybe he's geotargeting, but there's Google ads all over the site when I
> go there.

Let's not turn this in a "who is profiteering more" contest, for me both
sites display ads (one is more obtrusive than the another) but this is
allowed.
There are also other sites doing so, like wpclipart.com

The key is, in my opinion, finding a way to convince those people
contributing back in the areas where we need most, like php coding.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/