[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 46, Issue 9

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Tue Jan 8 07:35:26 PST 2008

> Some existing style like tags and/or name elements (in the 0.18
> release) are:
> bw
> color
> outline
> contour
> cartoon

I threw some tags into Suggested Tags as a test.  Feel free to add or
edit.  But it reminded me that bw is not a valid term in most fields
in OCAL.  Most tags are limited to 3 characters or more, so it will
need to be b&w, blackwhite,black_and_white, or some other variation.
One can adjust that limit, but I wonder if it isn't a Pandora's box to
allow a bunch of 2-letter tags.

John Olsen/johnny_automatic