[Clipart] pacman baddies

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 08:27:25 PST 2008

My dad used to do IP law in the video game industry in the 80s, mainly
for Nichibutsu (Crazy Climber) and Irem (UniWarS).  I remember him
telling me that Pac-Man and Space Invaders weren't properly
copyrighted, which is why there were so many knock-off machines in
bars.

I can't be sure, but I think you'd be clean, at least on the ghosts
from the original game, even if they were precise copies.

- Greg