[Clipart] pacman baddies

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:16:46 PST 2008

Looks like there may be a complex web of copyright and/or trademark
issues across international boundaries.  While there are lots of
unauthorized pacman rip-offs in the U.S. that suffer no consequences,
a court upheld Namco's copyright in a Japanese case and awarded Namco
over 3 million yen plus interest back in 1984.

http://www.tuj.ac.jp/newsite/main/law/lawresources/TUJonline/ComputerandInternet/ThePacman%20.html

- Greg