[Clipart] Multiple versions of a clip art

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Sun Jul 6 23:39:40 PDT 2008

Jens Vierbuchen wrote:
> Hi, it's me again :-)

Hi!

> when I later on add objects to a clip art (like the book in
> http://openclipart.org/media/files/lemmling/9037 )
> shall I upload it as new clip art, or just place it into the list of
> files as I did?
> I'm unsure (yea, I'm quite often) and thought I'd better ask, sorry to
> bother you,

I think the best thing is to use your common sense and make a judgement:
is the new image close enough to the original that it should be part of
a set? Does it deserve a new entry?

A few days ago a related talk happened on the Inkscape development list
(regarding a bug in their import from OCAL) and I expressed my opinion
there:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.inkscape.devel/27070

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/