[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 51, Issue 5

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Mon Jun 16 12:12:30 PDT 2008

There already is an icon TAG with 386 files associated with it.  But
since almost all tags are selected by the submitter the value is of
question.  Also consider the different meanings people associate with
"icon" and the trouble non-English speakers may have.  It is also a
suggested tag and some people not knowing any better only select from
these tag options and pick what  they think is the closest fit I guess.

But still it is a good place to stare as many of them appear to be
simple computer desktop type icons.

John Olsen