[Clipart] Inkscape/SVG Question

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 17:41:39 PDT 2008

I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, but I'm having difficulty
finding it.

I just drew a little something in Inkscape and uploaded it to OCAL...

http://openclipart.org/media/files/FunDraw_dot_com/8941

When I view it in my browser, it's down and to the right.  I tried
killing page dimensions by manually editing the XML, but that hasn't
seemed to work.  How to I position in the top left corner without moving
it to the top left corner of the artboard in inkscape.  In Illustrator,
I'd just remove the cropping marks/mask.  Can't find that in Inkscape.

Is there a simple setting in Inkscape that will handle this, or is it
more complicated XML editing?

- Greg