[Clipart] svgSearch and tag metadata

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 30 00:43:15 PDT 2008

Jon,

where is the tag metadata?

regards

~:"

unfortunately if you look at the format, it's not possible to link to
openclipart original files.
they don't include <title> information which is vital for
accessibility, being similar to alt in html.
iirc most of them are not currently available individually online, but
by one very large download.
would it be possible for openclipart maintaining some reference in the
metadata?