[Clipart] Inkscape filters

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Tue May 27 22:10:15 PDT 2008

More and more people are uploading examples of Inkscape filters and
readymade or pre-built effects in svg format.  These really aren't
clipart but they seem useful and well received here.  So I went and
added a tab called "Filters" and anything that is tagged
"inkscape_filter" will show up under that tab.  Added
"inkscape_filter" as suggested tag also so people will see it.  I
could add just "filter" but it picks up things like oil filters and
such.

John Olsen