[Clipart] presentation

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Nov 21 03:58:00 PST 2008

Roger, sorry for not getting back to you sooner!

On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 22:00 +0100, roger martin wrote:
> Hi people!
>
> My name is Roger, also knowed as rg1024 in clipart.I live in
> Vitoria-Gasteiz, a little city of Basque Country (north of spain).
>
> I'm a programmer in PHP, javascript, CSS, HTML.. I like drawing..you
> can see it. And, yes! my english if horrible..
>
> This project is wonderful: you can make a clipart, and in seconds,
> everbody can use you work. Of course, we have a long way to improve:
> more and more cliparts, a lot of improvment in web, inkscape import
> options...etc..

Totally!

> I want to colaborate in submit clipart and perhaps in web programming.
> I've a lot experience in PHP, but i never work in a big group and
> never in english.
>
> Roger

Great! Well, there are a lot of ways to get involved! One way is to look
at the bug tracker and see if there is something you'd like to fix:

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?product=openclipart.org

Also, our wiki has a map of where we'd like to head...we are a bit
behind on our goals, but it would be great to have your help!

http://openclipart.org/wiki/Roadmap

We can talk in here, but if you are familiar with IRC chat, that might
be easier: http://openclipart.org/wiki/Communication_Channels