[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] George Riddick & Imageline

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 09:20:59 PDT 2008

Dean,

Nothing personal, but unless Riddick signs a document stating he drops all
claims against me now and in the future, I'm not going to be drawn
into further discussion of him in a public forum and it's probably unwise
for me to discuss him in private with anyone but my attorney.

My best advice is to get a lawyer and not to try to handle Riddick yourself.

- Greg

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 8:53 AM, <noreply at openclipart.org> wrote:

> Dear Greg:
> I too am being threatened by George Riddick.  The same threatening emails
> that you have received (and then some).  He also uses aliases under a Gmail
> account to try to gather income/sales information.
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/clipart/2008-September/008768.html
> Apparently this guy is in the business of suing everyone on the Internet.
>  I have found many postings on the subject and thought that you might be
> particularly interested in this one:
> http://george-riddick-is-an-ass.blogspot.com/
> I would love to communicate with you on this.  I would be happy to share
> his threatening and condescending emails with you.  Perhaps we could form an
> alliance of people who would like to fight back against this nut-case.
>  Thank you for your time.
> Respectfully,
> Dean Vollmar
> 1stFrame.com

How much does 100 miles of bologna weigh?
http://www.rough-equivalents.com/calculators