[Clipart] stats and drive towards 10,000 new clip arts :)

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Feb 25 23:58:16 PST 2009

Without any special drive, we wouldn't hit the target, but nothing
like a drive will help us get mobilized. I have anothe secret weapon
in lining up some support for development on OCAL and some contests.

http://openclipart.org/media/stats

> How about this crazy idea: hit the 10000 mark on March 15, the day of
> the 5th year anniversary (conting from the first message on this list:
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/clipart/2004-March/000000.html)

:) True!

I think we should just treat March as OCAL b-day month and try to get
by the end of the month...15th will be cutting it close, unless we all
unleash some massive scanning of PD clip art and our archives :)

You are in? Let's do it!

Jon

http://rejon.org/