[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 60, Issue 17

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Thu Mar 12 08:59:27 PDT 2009

> Message: 7
> Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:42:00 -0600
> From: Gerald Ganson <Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca>
> Subject: Re: [Clipart] drive towards 10,000
> To: "clipart at lists.freedesktop.org" <clipart at lists.freedesktop.org>
>
> Has anyone vectorized stuff from here ?

There is some redundancy - if it looks like it might have started as a
vector file there is a good chance it is from our library or a similar
one.  I recognize a number of images right away.

> http://www.pdclipart.org/
>
> Any reason not to ?

So the only issue I have is that any uploads are compared with current
files.  A quick key word check should do that.

> Gerald_G

John Olsen