[Clipart] Thumbnails

Mourad Mokrane momo at lumenstudio.net
Sat Mar 14 05:07:20 PDT 2009

>> Is it ME or ???

Nope, it's just that the library does not have a thumbnail generator yet (AFAIK it is been worked on for quite some time, but I have no clue when it's gonna be ready).

The best way to browse the files is to use a browser that supports SVG (Opera has probably the best support yet, download it here: www.opera.com). Open each clipart in a new tab to have a look at it and save if you like it.

I know this is painfully slow but there is no other way yet...

HTH.

Best regards,
Mourad Mokrane
Art director