[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Question about use

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 15:14:20 PDT 2009

They are free to use in ANY way you wish, including making stamps and
even as awesome motifs for your killer laser sharks with green eyes and
tentacles.

The public domain is a resource of media which is available to everyone.
Think about really old stories and music which you can print or perform
as much as you like, because the artist has been dead for 300 years.

Well it's like that, but without the dead artists.

Regards, Martin