[Clipart] Importing other peoples artwork?

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 20:22:40 PDT 2009

On the Roadmap (wiki <http://openclipart.org/wiki/Roadmap>), part of the
goals are to import all images from the archives.
Would it be ok for someone else (me) to take one of the folders at a time
and import them into OCAL? Does this put them into the ccHost automatically
or would you like me to "hands off" there?

*"We are tracking the transfer of files from the old archive to the new OCAL
site on this page:
http://openclipart.org/wiki/authorlist - please strike through your name
when you have uploaded your files to the current site. "*

For example would it be ok for me to cross off one or more of authors as I
complete uploading their stuff?

--
Cheers
Chovynz