[Clipart] What we do now - Does it affect 0.19? + Mass uploads

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Mar 30 20:34:31 PDT 2009

We should really just focus our attention on getting ccHost to work
well with what we want.

I think this monthly release of a new package, starting with the
current 0.19 ready to go is good, and having a monthly goal is
crucial.

Then, keeping on track with releases, attracting new developers, and
making sure I"m not a bottleneck -- which is a problem.

I'm making Jochen another admin since he has a grasp of the tech
things, and I'm hopeful that there is one more person who will step up
and help out on the tech side. Anyone interested?

Jon